Macros: 28P 21F 15C, 380kcal
Prep time: 15 minutes
4x100g sea bass fillet
2 tsp coconut oil
1 large red onion, finely sliced
2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
75g gluten free chorizo, finely sliced
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small cubes
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp of dried seaweed (optional)
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tin of butter beans, drained
1 tbsp olive oil
Chives for garnish
Salt and pepper
1. Heat to coconut oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, paprika and chorizo and saute.
2. Once the onions are translucent add the bell peppers, seaweed, tomatoes and tomato paste and cook gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Finely add the butter beans and turn the heat down so that they can gently heat through while you cook the fish.
4. Add a tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan on a medium heat. Place the sea bass fillets skin side down into the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes. Once the skin has gone crispy and the fish is mostly cooked, turn the fish over in the pan and turn the heat down to low.
5. Plate the butter bean mixture into shallow bowls while the fish continue to cook. Then remove the fish one at a time from the pan and place skin side up over the butter beans. Garnish with freshly chopped chives and serve.