Macro’s per serving (without sides): 30gP, 9gF, 2gC
600g Pork Tenderloin Fillet, cut into medallions
1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
1 red onion, finely sliced
3 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
6 tbsp half fat creme fraiche
4 sage leaves, finely sliced
1 large pinch of freshly chopped thyme
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and garlic and saute until translucent.
3. Place the pork medallions in the frying pan and sprinkle in the herbs, agitate if necessary . After about 4-5 minutes turn the medallions and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Once the pork is just cooked through, add the mustard, creme fraiche and black pepper. Using a spoon stir in the new ingredients and bring to a simmer.
5. Turn off the heat and serve alongside brown rice and steamed greens or a side salad.