Makes 8 large or 16 small brownies
3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled
150g Bar 85% Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate
1/3 cup good quality cocoa powder
1.5 Tbsp coconut butter
3 Heaped Tbsp raw honey
2 Tbsp coconut flour
5 Medium eggs
2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven at 160C.
2. Melt the chocolate and coconut butter.
3. Puree the sweet potatoes.
4. Beat the eggs.
5. Add the melted chocolate and coconut butter, beaten eggs, honey, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda and salt to the pureed sweet potatoes. Stir to form a smooth mixture.
6. Pour into a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
7. Serve warm with creme fraiche and fresh berries.